Thursday, August 4, 2016

5 Reasons You Need An Agenda

Hello Everyone!

Today I am sharing about two of my favorite things; agendas and Lilly Pulitzer! I love using an agenda and this is my first year using a Lilly one. I will be sharing
  5 Reasons You Need An Agenda 
along with tips and reasons!
1) Setting Goals. Its very important to set goals for yourself whether its for school,work or an extracurricular activity. This will help you visual and stick to a plan to achieve these goals. Sometimes, life gets so busy, its hard to see the end goal in sight. Write them down, work on them. 
2) Increase Productivity. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has logged onto Pinterest to see very inspiring planners and organization. Using an agenda will ensure you write down all you need to do. It's important to write it all done, so you never don't have a thing to do..or better yet get it all done and celebrate!
3) Feel Less Stressed. Visually seeing what you have to do will reduce stress. Writing a to-do will motivate you to cross something off your list resulting in less stress. Also, getting your thoughts onto paper will keep your thoughts less cluttered.
4) No Technology Distractions. I highly recommend using a traditional planner over your phone or laptop. I find that if I write a to-do list on my phone, I wind up visiting a few other apps, rather than just reading the list.
5) Organize Future Events. It's important to mark down future events so you stay on top of things. If you know you have a big test, it's helpful to plan ahead of how you will study for it.
With an agenda, its all about time management, increasing productivity and staying organized!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment