Thursday, August 25, 2016

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- A Review

Hi Guys!
I have been reading a lot of books lately, including several older books. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, has been on my list for a while. As always, my spoiler free review is below as well as a short synopsis. 

Synopsis:
Cath is a college freshman. She is can be found writing fan-fiction and/or with her sister Wren, well up until this year. The two have grown up together, being insupportable. If one went without the other someone, it was classified as odd. Cath is much more shy then Wren. It is a coming of age novel for our main character, Cath. In the beginning, we see her world though a nervous, anxious college freshman eating protein bars. By the end, well you'll have to read to see what happens. ;) 

Review:
I knew this book had received a lot of praise throughout the years. I read this book in two days.  The character descriptions where done with such detail and eloquence. I really felt that I knew them and were just having a discussion with them. It left me wanting more at the end for sure, but I was very happy with the ending. I actually feel like Cath writing this review right now! There are so many amazing quotes from this book and I totally did fangirl over this book. Commonsensemedia puts this book in the 14+ age category. Overall 5 our of 5 stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment