Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Road Trippin'

Hello Everyone!
One of my favorite things ever, is to go on a road trip. Being with your family, laughing, and singing along to the radio will forever be amazing to me. Today, I am sharing my road trip essentials and tips. 

1) Bring your phone charger. Whether its a portable phone charger, case or regular plug, having a phone with low battery is close to being useless, especially when your in the car for a few hours. Remember to bring the car adapter if your using your own plug.

2) Bring water, snacks and/or meals. I'm not sure if its just my family, but when we go on a road trip, we pack enough food for a fleet. My favorite snacks are the That's It bars as they literally only have two ingredients in them. My favorite is the blueberry and apple. Fruit is always a healthy option or maybe even frozen such as grapes. I recommend any wrap sandwich and my favorite is the Mediterranean Hummus Veggie Wrap from Publix. I usually order it without the Deli Dressing and sometimes without the feta cheese. Having a 12 ounce water bottle is perfect for travel because of its size.

3) Select a playlist/radio station. Being in the car for so long calls for the perfect music. Finding music that everyone likes may be challenging. Consider making a playlist on Spotify, so that everyone has songs of their liking. This way you all can have the chance to sing along to your favorite tunes.

4) Use a map or GPS. If you don't know exactly where your going, use a map or GPS. It will put everyone in the car at peace of mind knowing you are taking the essential steps to get to your destination. Also, this will tell you of any restaurants, rest stops or gas stations.

5) When boredom strikes... Let's face it, being in the car for hours on end may have some moments of boredom. Talk about what you will do when you arrive, plan out places you are sure to go. Actually appreciate what you are passing. If all else fails, re-read step three ;)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment