Friday, August 26, 2016

Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell- A Review

Hi Guys! 
Today I am giving you a spoiler free review on the book Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell. I just finished this book now, and I have so many emotions. 

Synopsis
Both Park and Eleanor are outcasts. Eleanor is the new girl who receives pity from Park. There relationship grows into something neither of them had bargained for. Both of the characters grow into themselves. We learn more about each character's home life and we see its affects. This book has lots that, would be spoilers so you will read to find out what happens next. 

Review:

My feelings toward this book are described by Janice herself. This book was incredibly moving and made me feel something. The writing made me feel like I was in 1980's with them siting on the bus. The book was fast paced, leading me to finishing it in a day. This book is an emotional rollercoaster. The book isn't predicable at all, hence the gif above. All I can say is, this book was something like I have never read before. Another amazing read from Rainbow Rowell. Goodreads puts the age at 14+.  Five golden, shiny stars for Eleanor and Park

No comments:

Post a Comment