Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Hello Everyone!
Happy Halloween! I hope you all have a fun, safe, and candy filled Halloween. If you aren't going trick-or-treating, I have you covered. While studying, you can eat your favorite Halloween candy to stay focused and in the spirit. My personal favorite are the pumpkin shaped candies (made with honey) and Dove's Salted Carmel Chocolate (Yum!). Or, treat yourself to a Frappula from Starbucks. If you want to watch Netflix I suggest these Halloween themed Friends episodes. Double points if you bring along your candy and watch Friends. Other films include Hocus Pocus, and It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! If you are wondering what I am for Halloween, I am a physician! I could be considered Meredith Grey (Grey's Anatomy) or Lisa Cuddy (House M.D). I want to be a pediatric cardiologist so this costume was quite fitting for Halloween!
Have a Spooktacular Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment