Monday, October 24, 2016

Central Perk October Edition

Hello Everyone!
My favorite TV series of all time is Friends. I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to Friends, and I follow several Friends Instagram and Twitter accounts. In a nut shell, it's safe to say I'm a "mere fan of the show." If you know anything about Friends, you would know that everyday they get coffee from the Central Perk. 
What better way to share my love for Friends and my love for coffee! Each month or so, I will share with you all my favorite coffee of the month. This month, I have had several amazing cup of coffee. 

First, I had went on a study date with my friend to Starbucks.  I had a free drink, and asked what the largest size I could get was. Life hack time! You can get a venti, with extra shots, pumps etc! I was so shocked by this, and ordered a Venti Iced Carmel Macchiato with six pumps of vanilla and extra caramel drizzle. Shoutout to the Barista that made my drink because it made the blogger in me reach for my camera to snap a picture. It was so very good and I absolutely loved it. A few days ago, my mom and I stopped into Starbucks for a cappuccino. They recently started having almond milk in addition to coconut milk (shoutout to all my vegan readers). My mom and I did get the almond milk, and oh my goodness! It was very strong and it gave me a fall feel. 
Lastly, I love Califia Farms coffee. It is so nice to wake up in the morning and not have to go grab your coffee and just have it in your refrigerator waiting for you. Its cold brew, so you don't have a bitter taste which you can get with iced coffee sometimes. I'm 100% serious that I look forward to having my cup of coffee in the morning, and when I wake up its the first thing I do. 
I hope my coffee recommendations helped you guys out. Leave your favorite coffee brands/types below as I would love to try them! Also, if you haven't watched Friends take this as your sign to go watch a few episodes!
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment