Thursday, October 13, 2016

Bucket List #1 Drink A Pumpkin Spice Latte

Hello Everyone!
Today, I am sharing with you guys the first bucket list task! The Florida heat has now been replaced with a much needed fall breeze. I understand people in the Northern part of the United States probably find this amusing, but us Floridians, its a step in the right direction. As you all know, I love coffee. However, I only drink almond and coconut milk. Well, because I only drink almond and coconut milk is how I found my favorite coffee! I drink the Califia Field milk, and they also make coffee products! 
If you are vegan, or can't consume dairy, this coffee is for you! It is extremely healthy and has several flavors. Personally, I purchase mine at Whole Foods for around five dollars. It has six, eight ounce cups of coffee in it, so it will last you about a week. The first flavor I tried was espresso, and oh my goodness! The flavor isn't bitter, and it tastes just like mocha ice-cream. And what you've all been waiting for, they also have a Pumpkin Spice Latte flavor. Again, it was so creamy and gives just enough caffeine. 
Needless to say, this bucket list number #1 is a success! I am so excited to be sharing my bucket list adventures with you guys, so stay tuned, and keep your eye out for more posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment