Friday, October 7, 2016

DIY Inspirational & Goal Board

Hello Everyone!
If you happen to live in Florida, Georgia, or the Carolinas, you may be feeling the affects of Hurricane Matthew. I am so thankful that the effects were not devastating, as the news kept saying it was going to be. I continue to pray that this storm goes out to sea, and does not harm anyone further.
I purchased the supplies to do this a few months back, but have been waiting for the perfect day. Today was that day, and with the hurricane, I pulled out my supplies, and began. 
Supplies:
Corkboard
Lilly Pulitzer Magazines 
Push Pins
Stickers
Buttons
Magazines
Really Anything Works 

I actually filmed myself making my board, so this would make more sense, and you can see how mine turned out!  I would love to see your creations on Instagram, so be sure to tag me!
Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment