Saturday, February 25, 2017

Tried and True Blue Oxford

Hello Everyone!
Today I am sharing with you guys a look featuring my tried and true blue oxford. This look is a great transition outfit from winter to spring. I also have been loving my S'well bottle, but if you haven't gotten your hands on one, check out my last post to see ways to find one. The reason my oxford is my tried and true, is because it can be layered, dressed up or down, and really customizable to fit the look you want. 
My blue oxford is from Gap and I paired them with my pink and white shorts from Target. My sparkly silver shoes are from Jack Rogers. My watch is from Daniel Wellington and my dainty pink bracelet is from Polo Ralph Lauren. I am also wearing my fossil charm bracelet. As always, what I'm wearing will be linked below or an item similar. 
Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment