Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Stars and Stripes by The Lake

Hello Everyone!
Winter is coming to a close, and that means spring is just around the corner. With spring around the corner, that means more lake days! The lake is always so peaceful and not to mention a great place to catch a bass or two. Layering is one of my favorite things to do especially with Florida's weather. The weather repeats in the same cycle where it is cooler in the morning, warmer during the day, and then gets cooler in the later evening. 
My blue and white collared blouse is from Talbots. My jeans are from Banana Republic and I styled them with my mocha Birkenstocks. My sweater is from Cambridge Spirits. My engraved name gold bar necklace was a gift from my parents. I will link below where you can purchase these clothing pieces, or very similar pieces. Lastly, I swept my hair into a side braid to finish off the look. 
Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment