Monday, February 27, 2017

Daniel Wellington Watches

Watches are a staple in crafting a great look. Whether you pair your watch with bangles, a charm bracelet, or on it's on as a statement. Male or female, watches are not only a way to tell the time, but can add to a look. Today I'm sharing about my favorite watches which are Daniel Wellington Watches. 
Top watch pictured is the men's classic watch. Bottom watch pictured is the Classic Southampton 36mm women's watch. 
Daniel Wellington Watches are extremely versatile as you can switch out the bands. I love when a piece in my wardrobe is multi-functional. I own the Classic Southampton 36mm Women's Watch. They have a few different women's styles of watches to fit everyone's style. The first is the Classic which I own. The face is well - classic - as the name states. The next is Classic Black. These black watches are simply stunning with seven band styles to chose from. The next style is Classy. These are similar to the Classic, however instead feature Swarovski crystal index. Lastly, is the Dapper style. With a Roman Numeral index and the date, this watch surely makes a statement.
In previous blog posts I have styled Daniel Wellington watches with my outfit, but let me know if you want to see a post dedicated to how I style them, arm candy and all! 
Every bolded word indicates a style type, and when clicked, will transport you to the webpage of that specific style. 
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment