Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Coffee Break with Sophia // Current Favorites

A coffee break is a great way to connect with friends over a nice cup of piping hot coffee. Today, I'm doing the same except through a computer/phone screen. So grab a cup of coffee and let's chat.

Today I will be sharing with y'all my current favorites. 

Fashion
         1) Old Navy Pineapple Sweater- This grey sweater is adorned with pineapples making this the perfect spring sweater. It's great for coffee dates, brunch, or a while getting things done #productivity. Being a light sweater, it is perfect for the winter to spring transition piece. 
        2)  Francesca's Jogger Pants - I recently saw jogger pants styled on Pinterest and I loved them! Jogger pants are a great way to be comfortable, but not be in your pajamas. I am a firm believer in dressing for success and if you are studying in pajamas, you will feel like curling up on the couch and watching Netflix hours on end. However, joggers prevent this while still be comfortable. I usually pair these pants with a graphic t-shirt or a sweatshirt with Birkenstocks.
3) Woolly Threads Sweatshirt - Recently I purchased a Woolly Threads Sweatshirt at a college I toured and loved. This sweatshirt is not only adorable, it's also extremely comfortable. If you are in a sorority or are in college, they have collegiate and greek life apparel. They also have Woolly Color Sweatshirts for those who choose to have their sweatshirt without a collegiate or greek life design. 
4) Monogrammed Baseball Hat - Recently I have been wearing my monogrammed baseball hat 
with a low ponytail. They add a simple yet preppy, cute touch to any outfit. 
Food
  1) Pipcorn - As seen on Shark Tank, this mini popcorn is gluten-free, vegan, non-gmo, and all natural. I live a dairy-free lifestyle so all of these food items will be dairy-free or vegan. They can be ordered directly from the website or Whole Foods. They even have a cheddar flavor that is non-dairy. 
 2) Surf Sweets - I'm not one for candy, but oh my goodness! Surf Sweets makes allergy friendly, organic candy and it is absolutely amazing. I recently tried the Fruity Hearts for Valentine's Day, however they have gummy bears, jelly beans, and more. 
      3) Vegan Shepherd's Pie - Recently, I stumbled upon Vegan Shepherd's Pie at Whole Food's Hot Bar. I tried it and it was amazing. Filled with veggies and beans, topped with mashed potatoes, it would be wrong not to put it on this list. I have linked a recipe as Whole Foods has switched this meal out for a different one. Whole Foods creates meals based on a certain country on a weekly bases and they just changed to a different country.
   4)  Lilly x Starbucks S'well (Allegro Coffee) - I have been loving my new S'well bottle as it keeps my coffee at the perfect temperature. Secondly, I have been loving Allegro Coffee in my S'well. I love trying new coffee because but first, coffee. I always have my coffee black with a small amount of soy milk. 
Be sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram. I hope you enjoyed this coffee break where I shared my current favorites.  

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment