Saturday, November 12, 2016

Red Cup Season

Hello Everyone!
As most of you know November 10th marked the beginning of winter, well not officially but red cups returned to Starbucks. As most of you know, I love coffee and Starbucks. My newest coffee recommendations will be in the November Central Perk so be on the look out for that. From November 10- 14 from 2-5 pm you can get a holiday drink for you and one for a friend (It's Buy One Get One Free)! If you are a gold star member, it is extended an extra hour until 6:00pm. I tried the Carmel Brûlée Latte both hot and iced. My in depth thoughts will be in the November Central Perk, but both were amazing!! They have three different flavors which you can get iced, hot, or as a frappuccino. My mom tried the Chestnut Praline Latte, and she loved it as well. I have been preferring hot coffee to iced coffee, as the weather has changed ( for the colder ) and the flavors are much bolder. 
So, let's talk about the cups. They are designed beautifully, and there are 13 different cups. Twelve for hot drinks, and one for iced. As I am typing this, I am actually at Starbucks with a friend. It is so nice to grab a cup of coffee, and get work done. The red cups are not only Instagram worthy, but a great fall/winter drink. 
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment