Monday, September 19, 2016

It's Pumpkin Spice Everything Season

Hello Everyone!
 Fall is my favorite season for so many reasons. The weather is beautiful and fall is home to some of my favorite months and holidays. Cable knit sweaters, bean boots and leggings, come to mind when I think of fall fashion. When I have time in fall, I love to put on fuzzy socks, download a book on my Kindle, and sip a hot cup of tea. 
To celebrate the first day of fall (September 22, 2016), there are several things you can do! I know I'm not the only one who loves the Pillsbury pumpkin cookies. They are the cutest size and taste delicious. Whenever I am at my grocery store, I always stop to see if they have them. I won't lie, the other day, when I saw them for the first time, I may have ran over to them as a child visiting Disney for the first time runs to the princesses. They bake in no time and are the perfect treat while doing your homework. 
The next thing you can do is have something pumpkin flavored! I know everyone loves the PSL from Starbucks, but that's not the only fall flavored item. Several other coffee restaurants serve pumpkin drinks, most of the time for cheaper. If your looking to make/purchase these items yourself, there are pumpkin creme cookies from Publix, pumpkin tea, basically, it's pumpkin spice everything season. 
The last thing you can do, is something I try to do everyday. I know we are all so very busy. But, I encourage you to start a new habit this Thursday for fall. Stop, take a moment and just enjoy the present. Take a walk outside. Play with your dog in the backyard. Look up at the trees and admire there leaves. Do this for a few minutes a day, and I promise you will be more productive. I challenge you all to do it for 21 days, just the time it takes to form a habit! 
I hope you all enjoy the first day of fall! Fall is a time of new beginnings so seize the opportunity. 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment