Monday, September 12, 2016

Fueled By Coffee and Jesus

Hello Friends!
It's no secret. If your a busy student, your going to need some caffeine to keep you going. I've always been a tea drinker but I find some cons with that. First off, must tea has no caffeine, and if it does, it's not enough to wake me up. Secondly, it makes me tired. I think it just because sipping chamomile tea, is very relaxing which makes me quite sleepy. With this said, I just recently started drinking coffee. For first time coffee drinkers, I suggest getting a flavored coffee. Also, brew it over ice for a nicer taste. I also add my favorite coconut milk. The coffee blend I've been loving lately, is a Pumpkin Spice blend. I think this is the perfect blend and flavor for this time of year. Coffee is enough to wake me up, get me going and get my day started. However, beware as sometimes coffee can make you too jittery. Needless to say, coffee is truly a hug in a mug. Thanks for always being there for us coffee. Students all around the globe love and appreciate you. 
I don't know if it's just me, but I love mugs! They are the perfect touch to my morning 'aesthetic'. I have several much loved mugs including my Anthropology mug, my NatureLife Mug, and my "Like a Boss" mug from Walmart. I got it for a steal! Mugs are just such a cute touch to your morning!






No comments:

Post a Comment