Saturday, July 30, 2016

Touring The University of Florida

Hello Everyone!
Going on a road trip has to be one of my most favorite things to do. Today, my family and I took a few hour road trip up to Gainesville, Florida to tour the University of Florida. This was my first college visit and I had a blast! The campus is just gorgeous and the atmosphere is amazing! The town surrounding it just as wonderful. I had the opportunity to look at the fraternity and sorority houses. This only heightened my excitement to be apart of a sorority when the time comes. The houses were stunning. Outside the Phi Mu house, which was pink (yes pink!), there was alumni and their daughters taking pictures. I absolutely loved it, it embodied everything you would wish for in a college experience.
As for my outfit, my shorts are from Gap. My shirt is from Crown and Ivy. My bracelets are from Lilly and Laura and my shoes are my Birkenstocks (wear comfortable shoes the campus is a beautiful 2,000 acres). 

Go Gators!

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment