Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas Morning

Merry Christmas!
Can you believe this year is my third year posting a "What I Got For Christmas Video?".  Every year on Christmas morning, I wake up my parents (way too early lol) and open gifts. For the years I have been on Youtube, I open gifts, and film my "What I Got For Christmas" video. I always share with my family how everyone on YouTube posts today and how everyone watches Youtube today, as it is quite comical. During this, I eat Christmas cookies and drink lots of coffee. This morning, I played around with my drone. I thought it would be more of a remote control car style, where it is very simplistic. I am learning how to use it however, and it is really fun!
As a family, we attended Christmas service at our church today. I mentioned in today's video how Jesus is the most precious gift of all this Christmas season and how I am truly thankful for the gifts I received this morning. When I read the Christmas story, I am amazed more and more. Jesus was a baby born in a manager. Manager in French means to "eat" and "itch". Doesn't seem like a place for a baby does it? Especially a baby who is the Prince of Peace, King of Kings, and Lord of Lords.
Later, for dinner, we decided on chinese food. I'm not one that usually likes chinese food, but I really enjoyed it. I felt like the Gilmore's and with our leftovers, I felt even more like the Gilmore's.
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment