Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Spring Lunch Date

Happy Spring!!

Now that the weather is getting warmer and spring is upon us, having a spring lunch date with your friends is a great idea! I loved the idea so much, my friend and I recently went to Barney's Coffee Shop and got some really yummy food. I'm more of a tea person. Any kind of tea, sweet tea, hot tea, caffeinated, if its tea than I love it. Except unsweet tea but I'm getting carried away. My friend is more of a coffee lover so she treated herself to a cappuccino. We sat and chatted and enjoyed each others company while of course taking a few VSCO pictures. Which of course, is an essential! It is a great way to hang out with friends and get to spend time with the people you love most. Below are some pictures from our lunch date.


XOXO, Sophia






No comments:

Post a Comment