Sunday, January 10, 2016

All About Country Club Prep!

Hello!
Today, I am sharing with you all about my favorite company Country Club Prep! I am actually an ambassador for them so email me at prepbysophia@gmail.com for an exclusive 20% off discount code and free shipping! I am going to share with you my favorite items from CCP. First my Daniel Wellington Watch is stunning and I wear it everyday. I love incorporating it in my arm candy! Next,any preppy t-shirt is the best. I mean,who doesn't love an adorable,comfortable t-shirt? Lastly, my Jack Rodgers are my absolute favorite. They are cute and fashionable and every girl needs a pair (or two...okay maybe a half a dozen) in her wardrobe! Check out my What I Got For Christmas Video to see me sharing them with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment