Friday, November 27, 2015

Black Friday Deals and Promotions 2015

Happy Black Friday!
I have a collection of Black Friday Deals/Promotions listed below to help you guys out!

  • Country Club Prep:||email me for an exclusive 25% of code at prepbysophia@gmail.com 
  • Marleylilly: ||Free Blanket Scarf with a purchase of $100 or more
  • Vineyard Vines:||25% off regular priced items and 40% off sale items,free holiday stickers while supplies last. The code is THANKS2015
  • J.Crew: ||40% off select styles and 30% off of everything else. The code is HOLIDAY
  • Kate Spade:||25% off and the code is MERCI
  • Southern Marsh:||Spend $125 save $25,spend $225 save $50,spend $400 save $100,spend $600 save $200. codes are on website varying for how much you spend
  • Jack Rodgers:|| serveral different styles are discounted,some of exclusive 
So that is my end off my Black Friday wrap up! I will be back for Cyber Monday! New video will also be up next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment